Are you passionate about community organizations and projects? Interested to see how an organization can go from a grassroots organization to the next level of being incorporated into the community as a vital resource for families and kids? Join us and help us make the Toy Library what it could be. We’re dreaming big: multiple locations, automated check-out/in process, online reservations, community events and education and operating as a non-profit organization.
Wondering if you’re the right fit for the board- consider the following:
- You’re an experienced board member and know the ins and outs of board processes.
- You are connected to educational resources.
- You’re good with numbers.
- You are great with strategic planning.
- You have creative ideas and a can-do attitude.
- You love the toy library and you want to see it thrive.
- You’ve written a grant and know about the best practices.
- You’ve started an organization before and know non-profit processes/policies.
- You want to get involved in your community and see a board position as a great fit.
Email email@example.com for more information. We’re delighted that you’re considering this volunteer position!