We are beginning our curbside pick up service Saturday, June 13th from 9 – 12pm. Members, please fill out this Google form by Tuesday at 11:59pm on the week of the curbside event. For example, your Google form order is due Tuesday, June 9th 11:59pm for the curbside event on Saturday, June 13th from 9 – 12pm.
Orders will be for up to 5 toys. (If you would like to keep any toys, just let us know how many toys you want from us) It will be a mystery bag of sorts, so be sure to include a general description of what you are looking for or from what category you would like some toys. We will do our best to fill your order with fun toys!
This will be our curbside procedure:
1) text 651-324-3589 when you are parked, “full name (especially the last name you use at the toy library), I’m here.”
2) We will text back, “toys are outside.”
3) Bring your toys to the sidewalk, remember to social distance, wear your mask if possible, and limit the number of people who are with you.
4) Place returned toys in bins marked, “Return toys here.”
5) Find your toys by locating the correct label with your last name.
Clean and disinfect your toys. Please see our cleaning protocol for how we recommend cleaning and disinfecting your toys.
Bring a large bag to haul your toys
Add 651-324-3589 to your phone as the Mpls Toy Library for easy access
Add any notes about the toys to the toy container. For example, “missing 1 puzzle piece,” “only 24 pieces, bag says 26.” This will help us immensely! If you have a toy that was damaged, please email us and we can sort it out before you come.
If you have toys donations that are CLEANED, we will be accepting those. There will be a bin labeled, “Toy donations.”
Saturday, July 11th we will have all our Terracycle bins out for you to deposit your items. There are 4 different things we collect:
Squeeze pouches (cleaned, dried and caps on preferably)
Oral care products
Beauty care products