We decided to reopen the library for borrowing on Monday June 7th, by appointment. Woo hoo!! We are so eager to have you back, especially for the newest members who have never been inside before.
Here are the new hours (Begin Monday June 7th):
Every 2nd and 4th week
Mondays 9 – 12pm
Wednesdays 6 – 9pm
Saturdays 9 – 12pm
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps. To reserve your spot to come into the library, sign up here.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/usUbGjt
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
How to make this successful and safe for everyone:
1) Your spot is a 30 minute spot. Please arrive and complete your time within the library during this timeframe.
2) Wear your mask and try maintain your distance from others
3) We are asking that you bring as few people as possible. We have set a capacity limit and will be monitoring this at the door. If we are over capacity because more than 1 person comes in your party we will hold back folks until there’s room. So even if you have a reservation you still may need to wait outside for a bit.
4) Toys are not to be played with as we allowed before. Now we’d like the toys to stay in the containers until you get home.
*We are still accepting toy donations. Please bring toys inside the building, down the stairs there will be bins, just place them there. Tax receipts will be on the outside of the bins.
*You can sign up for membership and pay for your membership inside the library starting June 7th. We accept cash, check, Venmo (@mplstoylibrary) and credit card.
Thank you for your patience as we decided when to reopen the library. We are excited to see you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.